Legal Aid Sites by Subject Area
Elder Law (e.g. Elder Abuse, not Wills/Trusts/Estates)
- Family Justice Center: Elder Abuse
Webinars on elder abuse, from Family Justice Center:
- National Center on Elder Abuse
Provides tools and national resources in providing direct services, as well as training to identify and prevent elder fraud.
- Protecting Residents from Financial Exploitation: A Manual for Assisted Living and Nursing Facilities
Guide from the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau on how to detect and address elder financial abuse.
- U.S. Department of Justice: Elder Justice Initiative
Provides information, resources, and training materials to practitioners who handle elder abuse, neglect and financial exploitation cases and who respond to the needs of abuse victims.
- U.S. Department of Justice: Victim and Family Support
List of agencies and support resources by state.
National Hotline for Crime Victims 1-855-4-VICTIM (1-855-484-2846). Provides information on victim rights, and referrals for national hotlines and links such as identify theft resource center, FINRA Securities helpline for seniors, etc.