UCLA Lake Arrowhead Conference Center
Lake Arrowhead, California
"Sparking Joy: Serving the Needy in Christ"
Join Christian Legal Aid (CLA) programs for a gathering in Southern California for a time of fellowship, prayer, and honing legal aid skills. Learn from and share with fellow staff and volunteers in finding joy in serving those in need, as well as providing joy to those whom we serve. This weekend away is the perfect opportunity for learning and spiritual refreshment for busy legal aid staff and volunteers. New attorneys interested in learning about serving Christian Legal Aid are also welcome!
Advance Rate price ends March 17th. Special low rate for law students!
- Experience a weekend away at the beautiful UCLA Lake Arrowhead Conference Center in the San Bernadino Mountains
- Rest peacefully in a private bedroom in one of their 2-bedroom condolets
- Enjoy 6 meals from their award-winning menu
- Get to know other CLA staff and volunteers
- Grow in knowledge and skills for serving in legal aid
- Refresh your passion for Christian Legal Aid!
Dean Wilson - Executive Director, Christian Legal Aid of Los Angeles
Ken Chinn - Missions Pastor, Calvary Chapel East Anaheim
Retreat Schedule (subject to change)
- Making the Most of CLA Client Consultations
- Ministering to CLA Clients Spiritually
- Family Law Basics for Legal Aid
(2 California CLE credits expected, subject to confirmation)
$175 Law Students (for special rates: contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
$275 Advance Rate (until 3/17/19)
$325 Regular Rate (after 3/17/19)
Cost includes 2 nights in a private bedroom/bathroom (in a shared 2-bedroom condolet), 6 meals, and retreat registration costs. If two participants would like to be placed in the same condolet, please let us know. Spouses are welcome, but need to register separately.
*Though we highly encourage attending the entire weekend, we realize that some have schedule conflicts and are only able to stay for one night. If this pertains to you, please contact email@example.com for special rates and instructions.
Register early - space is limited!
Questions? Contact Elizabeth Drake (firstname.lastname@example.org)